1.1.13

Dream #2096

The growth of my business is exceeding even my wildest expectations. I have so many newspapers, newscasters, professionals and editors who desperately want to interview me that I'm writing or speaking to at least three of them every day. We finally have the perfect house on a warm beach surrounded by all kinds of happy, healthy fruit trees that keep us well fed all year long. I'm brewing and making wine and preserves on a much larger scale-- enough to be able to freely give them away all over the place and also enough to keep a bunch stocked for myself and my wife. I'm gaming all the time and I'm making so much money that I've been able to hire editors to run most of my company for me, freeing me up to do more writing.




- - -

No comments:

- - -

Help The Manifestation Wall stay alive! Visit our sponsors! :)


- - -

Dream Archive